I’ve used a number of different page builders (mostly Thrive Architect and Divi Builder by Elegant themes). I will say that I feel ClickFunnels is the most complete solution suite for the cost that you can buy. The ability to build your own membership site easily is fantastic. You can use the membership sections for quite a few different things.
You can sell your own courses, or you can do what I’ve done which is use it as a place for my writers, editors and link builders to login and view their briefs for what I expect them to do once I’ve hired them. It’s basically a training program for how I run the back end of my content based website business.
It’s easily integrated with a custom domain, so you can set up your landing pages, membership site and/or sales funnels on your own website, or a custom domain. It has a plugin that allows you to integrate it with WordPress as well, although you can’t take payments on your own WordPress site if you charge your customers for services, as they have their own set of SSL requirements when taking payments. You can also start your funnel on your website, and host the next steps of the funnel where payments are taken on the default platform for ClickFunnels.
What I love most about the ClickFunnels software, is the drag and drop functionality. If you have any type of internet marketing experience, it’s much easier than using WordPress natively and you literally build the page as you are looking at it. No more “save it” and hit “preview” to see how it looks. WordPress is still what you should be using for content-based websites, but ClickFunnels can make a powerful ally if you intend on selling membership programs or products to your customers that visit your website. The customization options are pretty much limitless when building out a proper marketing funnel.
CLICKFUNNELS PROS & CONS
Before we get into some live examples, let’s take a look at the pros & cons of using the ClickFunnels software.
- Easy to use “drag and drop” functionality
- Cost effective (basic membership is $97/mo. and has everything you’ll need)
- Can be integrated into custom domains/WordPress sites
- Legitimate Page Builder – you can see changes as you make them
- Can integrate with Stripe to take payments easily
- Can integrate with ConvertKit or other email providers to send automated emails
- Can be used to sell Physical or Digital Products
- Membership Area functionality
- Support is really good, will often create video screen grabs just for you
- You can share funnels between people (funnel design business opportunity)
- Plenty of pre-made FREE templates that you can use and customize right away
- Has a comprehensive split testing tool allowing you to split test different landing pages and declare a winner
- Conversion tracking stats so you can compare what offers convert the best
- Email integration that allows for full marketing automation
- It’s more software you’ll have to spend time learning
- Can be confusing if you are a novice internet marketer
- When ClickFunnels goes down, so does your landing pages
- Support is top notch, but can take a couple hours to respond
- URLS can be funky if you are not using a custom domain
As you can see, the pros definitely outweigh the cons. Some of the cons are pretty nitpicky, including the URLs being messy, but that’s more of a personal preference than anything. I know there are lots of other landing page builders that people will use, including Thrive Architect by Thrive Themes. For me, I’ve found the funnel step integration to be some of the easiest funnel software to design though.
With TA, you’ll need to design the page, and then link to the following pages in the sequence and it’s all done within WordPress. While I love Thrive and their themes, I do think that ClickFunnels is inherently easier to use than TA, but obviously it comes at a monthly cost. Go to this site: https://www.axceldigital.com/online-business-malaysia/